What should I expect from my photo shoot? Photographs taken the day of the session are private and will not be shared unless you sign a model release
How should I prepare for my boudoir shoot?
- Get a good nights sleep prior to the session and drink plenty of water
- Wear loose fitting clothing to the studio to avoid leaving any marks on your skin
- Paint finger and toe nails because they will be seen in the photos, nude or French manicure looks nice and clean.
- Shave or wax
- Arrive with a make-up free face and dry hair (if you booked hair + make-up)
What should I bring with me?
- Any of your favorite lingerie outfits. Pack a suitcase and we can discuss and narrow down your choices when you arrive.
- Push-up bras, Cami’s and/or slips, Boy Shorts, Garters, High heels and/or pumps, Costume or sentimental jewelry, A robe for in-between poses if you are modest
What if I am doing my own make-up and hair?
- Then go overboard! Wear more make-up then you would on a normal basis, foundation is key. Stand back from the mirror 5 feet, do you like how your make up looks from that distance? That’s what the camera will see close up.
- Wear or bring false eyelashes with glue
- Lip color is important so bring with to reapply
Can I bring a friend?
Of course! And I encourage you to do so!
Payment Full payment for your session is due when you book your date. Your online booking form will direct you to Paypal once you hit submit. Print & album orders are made separately.